The Organizer (Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), Invalidenstraße 44, 10115 Berlin) collects, processes and uses the personal data transmitted within the framework of the registration solely for the organization and assessment of the event.
This information is used for the preparation and follow-up of the event. Here, personal data such as the address, phone number and email address are used exclusively for directly contacting the applicants. They are not passed on to third parties. Data transmitted to the Organizer may only be used in connection with the event.
Videos and photographs will be taken during the event. By registering, the user agrees to this.
The general privacy statement of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure applies accordingly.
We would like to inform you about which personal data we collect from you, why these data are needed and how they are processed by us, here in connection with the registration for and participation in the event.
The data are processed on the legal basis of your consent.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You can request information on what personal data we are processing for what purposes and to whom we have already disclosed these data or to whom we have passed them on. The information also includes to whom we intend to pass on the data.
- You can request that we correct erroneous personal data.
- You can request that we delete your personal data, e.g. when you revoke your consent/the data are no longer needed by us for the above purpose and there is no longer a statutory basis for their continued storage.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request that we restrict the processing of your data; in that case, the data are not deleted but no longer used.
- For reasons resulting from your particular personal situation, you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- If you are not satisfied with our data processing, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection officer of the congress management.
- The registration requires the provision of your personal data. Without complete information, we cannot consider your registration for and participation in the event.
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We keep your personal data confidential and in accordance with the statutory data privacy provisions as well as this privacy statement.
We would like to point out that there may be security deficiencies in transferring data via the internet (e.g. in email communication). It is not possible to protect such data completely against access by third parties.
This website does not use functions of the Google Analytics web analysis service.
You have the right to obtain, at any time and free of charge, information on the personal data stored, their source and recipient(s) and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to have these data corrected, blocked or deleted. Regarding this issue as well as other issues concerning personal data, you can contact us anytime at the address indicated in the publication data.
Body responsible for data processing / Data protection officer of the congress management:
Gesellschaft für Messe- und Congress-Management mbH
Ansprechpartner: Michael Wolf
Neue Kantstraße 20
Phone:: +49 (0)30 325 52 74
F: +49 (0)30 322 64 42
We strive to observe the new General Data Protection Regulation. The privacy statement is currently being edited. Should you have any questions, suspect any omissions or consider additions necessary, please contact the data protection officer or an employee designated by him/her. The matter will be processed as quickly as possible.